Any way here's whats been going on the past few months:
- I have finished my last Year of Sixth Form at my old school (thats the last year of high school for most American students), I have been at that school for 7 years now and now its time I moved on to College.
- On my second to last day at school I had been awarded the Tony Russell Award (which is the school's highest Award given to one student in every year for exceptional achievement). I really didn't expect to win this award and I am so grateful to the people who nominated and chose me for it..
- In June it was my 18th birthday . I got many presents from friends and family from around the world. One of the present's I got from my Godparents is a small comic with a personalised sketch (below) from artist Marc Ellebry . I think he is a brilliant comic indy artist and with enough practice I can be as talented as him.
- I had my Final Art exhibition at my old school a few weeks ago, below are photo's of my display.
- This work is the main reason why I have been away from keeping my journal and deviations. so it seems fair to you guys to see the work I made at school.
- Tomorrow will be my Sixth Form Prom and probably the last chance to see some of my friends.
So ... what Next?Well to be honest I don't know.
What I do know is I only have a certain number of days before I started collage.
In that time I need to:
- Planning and finishing my Driving Tests.
- Get my Wacom 22" Cintiq Tablet
- Upload some more stuff on DeviantART
- Buy myself a premium membership already
- Start on making some comics.